Happy Feet Movie

  • rweaver912@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
      Nice rendition of "In My Room."
      Ron W

    • ausleadjohn
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 2006
        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, rweaver912@... wrote:

        > Nice rendition of "In My Room."

        I heard a whisper that the harmonizing chorus for this song was
        actually Sydney Harmony chorus from Australia. Can anyone confirm?

        Cheers,

        John.
        Realtime.

        ----------
        NEW REALTIME CD!
        Buy "Ain't That A Kick" now from...
        www.realtimequartet.com

        PayPal option now available!
        ----------
      • Lisa
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2006
          This tweaked my memory banks and I went and checked some old messages
          that had "Happy Feet" gig. I think Endeavour Harmony (from Sydney)
          2006 Region 34(Australia) Champs were also somehow involved.
          Unfortunately, this went down after I left so I didn't get the
          details so not sure how they were all involved...but they were too!!

          Ah better go see the movie now.

          Lisa Hills
          Westcoast Harmony, Region 26
          Vancouver, BC