THN Radio DARK tonight in memory of Roger...

  • JoanerSings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2006
      After doing three shows this week on The Harmony Network, two of them in tribute to Roger, and attending his wake and funeral, I am emotionally and physically drained.

      I believe it is fitting to have an evening of silence in Roger's memory, after this tribute-filled week, before we commence our regular broadcasting on Tuesday Night when Ari Brafman returns from his vacation with "The Best of Both Worlds".

      The Sunday evening tribute, with Vinnie, Jeff, and myself, ended up running until well past midnight and into this morning. No one wanted to leave the station or the chatroom, where Roger's nephew Adam was among the listeners!

      Tune in on Tuesday, September 3rd, from 7 to 11 PM as we resume our regular broadcasting.

      In Loving Memory, Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett
      for The Harmony Network.

      * * * * * * *

      Join us in the NEW chatroom BBSHOP during the shows....Monday thru Thursday, and SOMETIMES Sunday, 7-11 PM EDT!

      Just go to www.starchat.net and clcik on CHAT where it says" Java Interface Chat" . When the Blue Box comes up, change the nick from "GUEST "to the name YOU want to use in the room. You do NOT need to fill in the password box. Change the name of the chatroom to "bbshop" and click on the button to connect to starchat...that's ALL there is to it! (You must download JAVA if you do not already have it on your computer.)

      "Monday Nights With Joaner" ~ Mondays 7 to 11 PM Eastern Time

      "Best of Both Worlds" with Ari Brafman ~ Tuesdays 7 to 11 PM Eastern Time

      "East Coast A Cappella Revue" ~ Wed.~ same time~ with Linda & Garry Cascio

      "The Applause Show" ~ Rich Taylor, with Gary Rush ~ Thursday ~ same time

      "Sunday Night Specials" ~ When Vinnie is not busy being "New York's Finest" ... also 7 to 11 PM Eastern Time, unless otherwise specified!

      ........To call us TOLL FREE when we are on the air:

      1 - 8 7 7 - T H N - S O N G

      Remember, we STILL need your donations to keep this venture going!
      Pay Pal is now available at the website, www.harmonize.com/THN
      You can also mail us a check made out to

      The Harmony Network...
      41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042

      You can also send 3 copies of your a cappella group's cds to that same address
      to get air time on The Harmony Network!