Monday Night with Joaner and Ruthie July 3rd!

  • JoanerSings@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      Yes, we ARE doing a show tonight on THN...so if you're around, tune in!

      To listen to our live broadcasts Monday thru Thursday from 7 to 11 PM Eastern Time, go to www.villageradio.com and follow the instructions.

      To call us TOLL FREE when we are on the air: 1 - 8 7 7 T H N S O N G

      We have a new chatroom...do some of you not know how to get in?
      You can access it from mirc or from starchat...like the OLD Harmonet chatroom!

      Go to http://www.starchat.net/chat and simply enter your nickname and the group name "bbshop" in the places provided.

      You can also download starchat from www.starchat.net and keep the icon on your desktop, too, so all you have to do is double click on it to be connected with your friends at The Harmony Network! If you do not automatically connect, click on the lightning bolt icon in the upper left hand corner of the chat window.

      To join group bbshop, type in " /j bbshop" and hit enter.

      To create or change your nickname, type in " /nick yourname" and hit enter

      Remember, we STILL need your donations to keep this venture going! Pay Pal is now available at the website, www.harmonize.com/THN You can also mail us a check made out to The Harmony Network...41 Watchung Plaza, #222, Montclair, NJ 07042

      You can also send 3 copies of your a cappella group's cds to that same address to get air time on The Harmony Network!

      Jeanie "Joaner" Garrett for
      The Harmony Network