Webcast Question

  • harleygnuya
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2006
      This question is going to sound so stupid, but I've learned to not assume anything, so here
      goes:

      I just registered to watch the webcast. When I got done paying, there was no subsequent
      screen containing instructions as to how to "tune in" for the specific event for which I
      registered. I'm assuming that I should go to the riverbend website and log in, and that if my
      event is currently running, I should be able to select it and it will then connect and begin to
      play.

      Is this correct? If not, what is the exact procedure?

      Thanks,

      Ken