Room Share @ Hilton Available for Indy

  • William Power
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      Barberbrethren,

      I have a room at the Hilton in Indy from 4-9 Jul, and am willing to split
      the room with any kindly barbershopper who doesn't mind a room-mate coming
      and going potentially late into the night (tags, et al.I'm not a party
      animal, but I do enjoy the contest hallway fanfare, AHSOW, etc).

      Fellow Harmonizer is preferred, but most are staying at the Hyatt.

      I will ask for $50 of the daily room cost to be shared by the taker.

      VR,

      Bill

      Bass, AirPower

      Bass, Alexandria Harmonizers