Room at the Westin - Available

  • MARQUIS652@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2006
      All,

      I have a reservation at the WESTIN (HDQTRS) hotel for Monday night to
      Sunday morning in INDY. I originally had two rooms, but my parents are
      not going to INDY so I have one to transfer to whoever would like it.

      If anyone needs a room and wants to take over the reservation,
      let me know A.S.A.P.

      Otherwise, I will cancel it tonight.

      Jay Hawkins

      Bass - Marquis