Indy 2006 Convention Program Booklet

  • The McAlexanders
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
      Marti Lovejoy recently asked about getting a pdf of the Indy 2006
      Convention Program Booklet, for use when watching the webcast.

      I now have a copy, but wasn't able to upload it to the Files section
      of the YahooGroups web site. (Dave Bowen, can you help with this?
      I don't see an option any more to let me upload a file.)

      For those who'd like a copy, please send a private email to amcalexa
      @ yahoo.com and I'll try to send one to you as time permits in the
      next few days.

      The program is also supposed to be on the BHS web site, but I
      haven't found it yet. If anyone can find it, please send out a link
      to the Harmonet.

      Thanks!

      Ann McAlexander
      Indy 2006 Convention Committee
    • Steve Dickin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 1, 2006
        As Dan Clark of the Sound of the Rockies pointed out here a few days
        ago,

        Len Siler of the Sound of the Rockies prepares an awesome "Travel
        Manual" for SOR members every year.

        Here is a link to a PDF of that manual.

        http://soundoftherockies.com/2006IndyTravelManual.doc

        It's a lot of inmfo for SOR members, but it includes scheduling for
        all competitions.

        (Note , SOR has changed a few rehearsal times since this manual was
        prepared, so if you are interested in attending a SOR rehearsal,
        refer to Linda Bober's "rehearsal" schedule in a recent "post"}

        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "The McAlexanders" <bradnann@...>
        wrote:

        > Marti Lovejoy recently asked about getting a pdf of the Indy 2006
        > Convention Program Booklet, for use when watching the webcast.
        >
        > I now have a copy, but wasn't able to upload it to the Files
        section
        > of the YahooGroups web site. (Dave Bowen, can you help with
        this?
        > I don't see an option any more to let me upload a file.)
        >
        > For those who'd like a copy, please send a private email to
        amcalexa
        > @ yahoo.com and I'll try to send one to you as time permits in the
        > next few days.
        >
        > The program is also supposed to be on the BHS web site, but I
        > haven't found it yet. If anyone can find it, please send out a
        link
        > to the Harmonet.
        >
        > Thanks!
        >
        > Ann McAlexander
        > Indy 2006 Convention Committee

      • Thomas R. Arneberg
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
          > From: The McAlexanders <bradnann@...>
          > Date: Sun, Jul 02, 2006 at 04:27:18AM -0000:
          > Subj: [bbshop] Indy 2006 Convention Program Booklet
          >
          > Marti Lovejoy recently asked about getting a pdf of the Indy 2006
          > Convention Program Booklet, for use when watching the webcast.
          >
          > I now have a copy, but wasn't able to upload it to the Files section
          > of the YahooGroups web site. (Dave Bowen, can you help with this?
          > I don't see an option any more to let me upload a file.)
          >
          > For those who'd like a copy, please send a private email to amcalexa
          > @ yahoo.com and I'll try to send one to you as time permits in the
          > next few days.
          >
          > The program is also supposed to be on the BHS web site, but I
          > haven't found it yet. If anyone can find it, please send out a link
          > to the Harmonet.
          >
          > Thanks!
          >
          > Ann McAlexander
          > Indy 2006 Convention Committee

          I asked Ann to send me a copy directly, and I put it on this
          temporary web page for anyone interested:

          http://arneberg.com/bbshop/int2006/

          It's kind of fun to be able to see the whole program from home!

          - Tom A. (HarmonetLite FAQ: http://arneberg.com/harmonet/lite)
          ;-) I'd rather be ____ Thomas R. Arneberg | http://arneberg.com/chips
          :-) singing in a |____| toma@... | Baritone, "CHIPS" quartet
          :-) Barbershop _| _| Cray Supercomputers| Former chapters: St. Paul,
          :-) Quartet! (_) (_) Chippewa Falls, WI | Denver, Portland, Hilltop
        • Joe De Felice
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 2, 2006
            Fabulous Tom, great job and much appreciated.
            This will complete the missing data and make for an
            even greater WEBCAST experience.

            ShowGlow Joe