Re: [bbshop] Re: VM’s Contest Set Revealed

  • Joe De Felice
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 6:58 PM
      And didn't we ever in 1987 Hartford with "Sing me that song, Again"
      (1984 ballad) replacing "Give My Regards to Broadway" power ballad as
      I recall..... just a week or two before Hartford.

      It was gorgeous anyway, but I believe either would have been.

      Wishing the BAC and Reveille all the best in INDY....
      Ride RED RIDE Bring on da KING,

      Show Glow Joe (BAC 1984 - 1995)