Indy Registrations with the VM

  • vm_dude
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 30 9:56 AM
      We find ourselves here at the last minute with 3 registrations in the
      VM bloc as follows:

      Section 115, row 5, seat 13
      Section 116, row 9, seat 13
      Section 116, row 1, seat 13 <-- this one purchased as a JUNIOR

      We were told by Kenosha that the Junior can be upgraded to an adult at
      the registration area in Indy by paying the difference, if necessary.
      A "Junior" only works for children under 12.

      I know they're not together, but I'm sure that in harmony we can all
      scrunch around to accommodate you and your entourage. Current value
      is $144.75 adult, $74.75 for the Junior.

      Make us a reasonable offer. Cash or Check. I will arrive in Indy on
      Monday night 7/3, but the Junior ticket doesn't arrive until Tuesday
      mid-afternoon.

      --Brooks Harkey
      VM Treasurer
      PS: No, I don't know who you have to sit by. (:-D)
      PSPS: Sell as a group, or mix & match - first come first serve.
    • vm_dude
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2006
        These are all sold now. Hope everyone enjoys the convention!

        --Brooks