Lenoir-Rhyne College A cappella Choir Tour

  • leb_bari_mad
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 2006
      Dear Fellow barbershoppers,

      The Lenoir-Rhyne College A cappella Choir and mens choir is going to be
      touring Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, and Russia in May of
      2007. To help fundraise for this 2 week tour, we are collecting empty
      printer cartridges (laser and/or inkjet) and used Cell phones. We are
      reaching to businesses to help us with this project in collecting these
      cartridges and cell phones. It is easy for businesses to participate
      and it is completely free for businesses and the organization they are
      helping out. For more information, please contact me at this e-mail or
      this e-mail address, millerer@... Thank you and have a great day!

      Ed Miller
      President of the LRC A cappella Choir
      Baritone of ZigZag! (2005 Dixie 3rd place quartet)
      Music Director of Mays Chapel UMC