Re: [bbshop] Want some national barbershop exposure?

  • Marti Lovejoy
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
      Better link:

      http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/jingle/

      You have to find the place where the 5 finalists are listed and then
      the vote part becomes available. You can only vote once a day.

      By the way, I think a cappella Gold is definitely the BEST, so I don't
      even feel guilty trying to get folks to vote for them!

      Marti Lovejoy
      Proud "Owner" of SING: sponsor of 5 YSF Scholarships in 2005
      PayPal donations: http: //martilovejoy. 50webs. com/index.html
      Score Collector for SING (and the site below)
      Life Member, Reg 10, TX, USA - 34 years so far
      http: //groups.yahoo . com/group/SweetAdelinesScores
      marti59 @ isp.comĀ  <--remove spaces from links and edress
    • FIRENGN2@aol.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
        I tried it and it says, Come back in June and Vote for your favorite.
        Ummmmmmmmm, it IS June!!!!!!!!!!!

        Barri the Bari

        Better link:

        http://www.nabiscoworld.com/oreo/jingle/

        You have to find the place where the 5 finalists are listed and then
        the vote part becomes available. You can only vote once a day.

        By the way, I think a cappella Gold is definitely the BEST, so I don't
        even feel guilty trying to get folks to vote for them!

        Marti Lovejoy

      • Murray Phillips
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
          It seems like this is not available to those of us who aren't US Residents.

          Murray "The unvoter" Phillips

          You have to find the place where the 5 finalists are listed and then
          the vote part becomes available. You can only vote once a day.

          By the way, I think a cappella Gold is definitely the BEST, so I don't
          even feel guilty trying to get folks to vote for them!

          Marti Lovejoy
          Proud "Owner" of SING: sponsor of 5 YSF Scholarships in 2005
          PayPal donations: http: //martilovejoy. 50webs. com/index.html
          Score Collector for SING (and the site below)
          Life Member, Reg 10, TX, USA - 34 years so far
          http: //groups.yahoo . com/group/SweetAdelinesScores
          marti59 @ isp.com <--remove spaces from links and edress

          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Bill Byrd
          Message 4 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
            All I get is an ad break page reminding me that if I am under 18 I must have
            my parents permission,
            Bill Byrd
            older than 18 by a few years...

          • Marti Lovejoy
            Message 5 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
              On Jun 1, 2006, at 4:32 PM, Bill Byrd wrote:

              > All I get is an ad break page reminding me that if I am under 18 I
              > must have
              > my parents permission,

              Persistence and patience helps. Clicking on the "promotions" tab at
              the top of the page takes you to a page which gives you the option of
              choosing your favorite jingle rendition. There are other ways in, too.

              Marti Lovejoy
              Proud "Owner" of SING: sponsor of 5 YSF Scholarships in 2005
              PayPal donations: http: //martilovejoy. 50webs. com/index.html
              Score Collector for SING (and the site below)
              Life Member, Reg 10, TX, USA - 34 years so far
              http: //groups.yahoo . com/group/SweetAdelinesScores
              marti59 @ isp.comĀ  <--remove spaces from links and edress
            • Joe De Felice
              Message 6 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
                I am trying to vote and it want my UPC last 6 didits???????
                Where is that.... they say no purchase required.
                Joe

              • familyaffairbari@aol.com
                Message 7 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
                • Adelina Zottola
                  Message 8 of 9 , Jun 1, 2006
                    There's a "Get UPC" button in the lower-right corner of the blue box...
                    amz