Re: 2006 Indy BarberFan Scores Book

  • Tanya
    Message 1 of 4 , May 31, 2006
      Hi all:

      I just wanted to remind you that there's two weeks left to order your
      BarberFan Scores book for the 2006 contest in Indianapolis. Ordering
      closes on June 15 to allow for shipping by the week of June 19.

      Thanks to a kind offer for designated space, I will be able to offer
      on-site pickup at the following dedicated times: Tuesday July 4 10:00 -
      12:00 and 3:00 - 5:00 and Wednesday, July 5 8:00 - 9:30 (before the
      contest starts). Books will be available for pickup at the convention
      center, room 203 (PR and Daily Bulletin office) during those times.

      To order go to: http://stores.ebay.com/BarberFan-Scores-Book
      <http://stores.ebay.com/BarberFan-Scores-Book> There are two listings,
      the first is if you want it shipped, second is marked Pickup in Indy -
      just pick the option that works best for you. If you're not comfortable
      using eBay, feel free to drop me a note (trr110671 @ yahoo.com - remove
      spaces) and we can work something out.

      I am printing to order with a very small number of extra books available
      onsite, so make sure and get your orders in by the June 15 deadline to
      guarantee YOUR 2006 BarberFan Scores book.

      In Harmony,

      Tanya Royer
      Harmony, Inc.
      Associate Member

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Tanya" <trr110671@...> wrote:

      > Hi All:
      >
      > Each year, I make my own BarberFans Scores book as a companion for
      > the International contest. In light of the absence of a Junkie Book
      > this year, I have decided to make my book more widely available to
      > the barbershop audience.
      >
      > The book is available for order through my ebay store at
      > http://stores.ebay.com/BarberFan-Scores-Book
      >
      > Cost per book: $20.00
      >
      > From the listing:
      > 2006 Indianapolis BarberFan Scores book is the ultimate companion
      > for the International Barbershop Harmony Society Quartet and Chorus
      > contests - whether you're at the Canseco Field House, or watching on
      > the webcast at home!
      >
      > Printed in full color, this book contains information on the quartet
      > and chorus competitors, including past district qualifying
      > information and details on past international contests, where
      > applicable. It also includes places to write the songs performed
      > for all rounds, your scores, offical scores and averages. It is
      > plastic spiral bound, in an 8.5 x 5.5 flip book style.
      >
      > I have included a sample page for a quartet and for a chorus -
      > inclusion in the sample does not imply endorsement by the quartet or
      > chorus, or by the Barbershop Harmony Society.
      >
      > Order now! Sales close June 15 to allow time for shipping via USPS
      > Priority mail (Flat Rate Envelope) I will be arriving in
      > Indianapolis on Monday (July 3) and will have limited availability
      > for delivering multiple books on-site - please contact me in advance
      > if you would like to arrange on-site delivery. Shipping costs
      > $4.05 for USPS Priority Mail. All books will ship the week of June
      > 19 for arrival before the contests start.
      >
      > Feel free to contact me at trr110671 @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) if
      > you have any questions!
      >
      > In Harmony,
      > Tanya Royer