RE: [bbshop] Headquarters move?

  • Ev Nau
    Message 1 of 6 , May 1, 2006
      Dick,

      You and I have been friends for a long time, and I deeply respect your
      contributions to the Society over your more than 50 years of service.

      To intimate below, the way you have, that there is something wrong with the
      way the decision will be announced is simply baffling. What else can
      leadership do?

      Yes, to announce it in the Harmonizer may be the wrong way to go about it,
      but it may also be the only way to make a mass announcement given that many
      members still do not have computers or email.

      There is no conspiracy here, my friend, and there is no need to add fuel to
      a fire that need not exist. So, let's just let the leadership do their jobs.
      I doubt that many, if any, companies leak details of their major decisions
      before it is in the best interests of everyone to hear them. Why should we?

      Ev Nau