Headquarters Move

  • bud laumann
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1 8:49 AM
      Brett wrote:There reason for not taking the CMT offer was that they were not
      going to be able to put their logo on the building. Nevermind, that
      you would be working side by side with a television station that
      carries nothing but MUSIC!!

      Oh... a great partnership that could have been...

      (Stepping off my soapbox...)

      BrettHeaven forbid that we could not display that marvelous logo on the society office. My only hope is that they don't get a lot of visitors looking to buy cookies.Bud LaumannVP Chapter DevelopmentDundalk, Md Chapter SPEBSQSALead- Dundalk Avenue Quartet