Spotlight is coming to Indianapolis!

  • singingtechie
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2006
      Can't get enough of our fabulous Queens of Harmony?

      Spotlight is coming to Indianapolis!!

      Come join White River Sound Chorus and Spotlight, 2006 Sweet Adelines International
      Quartet Champions for an evening of barbershop harmony.

      Saturday, June 24, 2006
      7:00 p.m. (doors open 6:30 p.m.)
      North Central High School Auditorium
      1801 E. 86th St.
      Indianapolis, IN 46240
      Tickets - $15.00 or $10.00 for students with student ID

      Afterglow after the show
      Snooty Fox
      1435 E. 86th St.
      Indianapolis, IN 46240
      Tickets - $8.00 if purchased by June 20th or $10.00 after June 20th
      Afterglow tickets include light snacks, a cash bar and more entertainment!
      Open Mic!! Quartets attending the afterglow will be invited to sing a song or two.

      Contact Elaine at 317-580-9844 or Betty at 317-848-5768 for tickets.

      Visit our website for all the details – www.whiteriversoundchorus.org