Re: [bbshop] Vocal Spectrum CD

  • Lynn Trapp
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28, 2006
      <g> Well, son, you are supposed to wait for birthdays and Christmas for a few things... ;-)

      Lynn Trapp

      James Trapp <jamesqtrapp@...> wrote:
      thats fine dad, Ill just go for the rest of my life knowing how my father
      does not care for me....(sob sob). thats fine, ill get mine down the way.

      Jimmy Quentin Trapp
      Lead - Heart Of Heemstra
      Tenor - Plainsmen
      Lead/Tenor - Siouxland Barbershop Chorus

      Yahoo! Groups Links