Masters of Harmony - Show Afterglow tix are sold out

  • Dane Hutchins
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2006
      Masters' April 29th show in Long Beach are sold out. We have been
      instructed that no one will be admitted without a pre-purchased ticket
      and no additional tickets will be made available.

      There are still tickets available for the "Medal Madness" show itself,
      both the 2pm and 8pm performances. This will be one of the finest BBS
      shows ever, with:
      - Masters of Harmony, 2005 BHS International Chorus Champions,
      - The Harborlites, 2005 SAI International Chorus Champions,
      - Realtime, 2005 BHS International Quartet Champions, (their first west
      coast appearance)
      - Westminster Chorus, 2005 FWD Chorus Champions,
      - OC Times, 2005 BHS International 5th place medalist Quartet, and
      - Hi-Fidelity, 2005 FWD Quartet Champions.

      */Terrace Theater/*
      */300 East Ocean Boulevard
      Long Beach, California 90802
      Tickets or Info: Tel: 562-436-3636 Fax: 562-436-9491/*
      http://www.longbeachcc.com/mainmenu.htm