Re: [bbshop] Vocal Spectrum CD is NOW AVAILABLE!!!

  • Lynn Trapp
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2006
      Wonderful news!!!!!!!!!!!! I've ordered my copy and NO, Jimmy, I didn't order you one too...<g>.

      Lynn Trapp
      Bass of The Plainsmen
      Director, Siouxland Barbershop Chorus
      VS Fan

      timi1015@... wrote:

      Hey everyone,
      Vocal Spectrum is excited to announce the release of our very first album!!
      This self-titled album features songs ranging from David Wright arrangements
      of “Cruella DeVil”, “South Rampart Street Parade” and “Joshua Fit The
      Battle Of Jericho”; to “Bring Him Home” from the musical Les Miserables; an
      octet piece featuring V.S. and The Gas House Gang (1993 International Quartet
      Champions); as well as “And Can It Be” featuring V.S. and The Ambassadors Of
      Harmony (2004 International Chorus Champions).
      To purchase this album right now, please click on this link:
      _http://www.vocalspectrum.com/recordings.htm_ (http://www.vocalspectrum.com/recordings.htm)
      OR visit:
      www.vocalspectrum.com
      You can order online through PayPal (No account necessary!!)
      Shipping should take 2-4 weeks.
      Song List:
      1. South Rampart Street Parade (arr. David Wright)
      2. Small Fry (arr. David Wright)
      3. Jeanie With The Light Brown Hair (arr. Ed Waesche)
      4. Joshua Fit The Battle Of Jericho (arr. David Wright)
      5. Mam'selle - (arr. Tom Sando)
      6. This Ole House (arr. David Wright)
      7. Wonderful One (arr. David Wright)
      8. I Love Jazz Medley (arr. David Wright)
      9. Bring Him Home (arr. Pete Rupay)
      10. Scarborough Fair - octet with The Gas House Gang (arr. Stan Engebretson)
      11. Cruella De Vil (arr. David Wright)
      12. And Can It Be - with an appearance by The Ambassadors of Harmony (arr.
      Bob Kauflin)
      We’re looking forward to seeing all of you in Indianapolis in July!!
      All the best,
      Chris, Eric, Jonny and Tim,
      “Vocal Spectrum”
      2004 International Collegiate Quartet Champions
      2005 International 6th Place Finalists_www.vocalspectrum.com_
      (http://www.vocalspectrum.com/)

      Yahoo! Groups Links