Re: [bbshop] Looking for Scott Turnbull

  • Clare McCreary
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
      The last I heard of Scott Turnbull, he was directing "The Academy", and excellent chorus in the Tampa Bay area North of Tampa. My last email address was: sdturnbull@.... If that doesn't help, let me know and I will do a search for better information.

      Clare McCreary, St. Pete FL

    • Tim Buell
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 4, 2006
        Scott is no longer directing the Academy and seems to have let his
        Society membership lapse, but he does have a web page at / www .
        harmonize . com / scottturnbull