Story behind "How can I miss you if you won't go away"

  • Bill Verity
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2 5:05 PM
      Is there a story behind this song by Len Linnehan and Lou Perry?
      Looks like they wrote it in 1981, but I can't find anything about it
      on the web. We are singing it in our show this year and we try to
      have a short note about each of the songs in the program.
      --
      Never Bb, sometimes B#, always B-natural

      Bill Verity - Nittany Knights Barbershop Chorus, State College, PA
      http://nittanyknights.org/index.htm
      Bass - Schoolboard quartet
      Home: 814-237-7060
      Work: 814-865-4758