Re: SAI region 15 contest results?

  • dibabe12000
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2 3:27 PM
      Most Improved - Liberty Oak +127

      1st place A
      Golden Apple
      (no other winners in this category)

      AA
      3- Liberty Oak
      2- Island Hills
      1- Ramapo Valley

      Overall
      5- 570 Millstone Valley (directed by Jack Pinto)
      4- 571 Liberty Oak (directed by Katie Pinto - her debut as a director
      I believe)
      3- 586 Island Hills
      2- 615 Ramapo Valley
      1- 646 Greater Nassau

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "thisdarndigest" <thisdarndigest@...>
      wrote:

      > Can anyone tell me what the results were for the SAI Region #15
      > contest? I'm especially interested in how Brooklyn did.
      >
      > AJH

    • Marti Lovejoy
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2 4:04 PM
        On Apr 2, 2006, at 3:52 PM, thisdarndigest wrote:

        > Can anyone tell me what the results were for the SAI Region #15
        > contest? I'm especially interested in how Brooklyn did.

        I haven't received these yet, but all SA results are posted on the link
        in my (remove spaces first) and will be every weekend as soon as I get
        them all and find the time to type them. It's tax season for 15 more
        days and I work in taxes! ;-)

        Marti Lovejoy
        Proud "Owner" of SING: sponsor of 5 YSF Scholarships in 2005
        PayPal donations: http: //martilovejoy . 50webs. com/index.html
        Score Collector for SING (and the site below)
        Life Member, Reg 10, TX, USA - 33 years so far
        http : // launch.groups.yahoo . com /group/SweetAdelinesScores
        marti59 @ isp.comĀ  <--remove spaces from links and edress