L.A. Harmony Sweepstakes

  • whamblet@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2006
      Yikes. Ken Potter stole my thunder (he obviously didn't sing as many tags at the afterglow as I did).

      Yes, Hi-Fidelity won. They also won the Audience Favorite Award as well.

      Vocal Ease, an all-female vocal group from University of Arizona. came in 2nd.

      Forever Paisley, an excellent Sweet Adeline quartet from L.A. South Towns came in 3rd.

      Best Arrangement was "I Believe in a Thing Called Love", arranged by Alison Davis of Vocal Ease.

      Super afterglow with more pizza than anyone could down. Altogether, a GREAT evening!!

      Will