Fwd: The Passing of our Beloved Friend

  • johnkle2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2006
      --- In GreatNorthernUnion@yahoogroups.com, "Roger Stanfield"
      <r.stanfield@...> wrote:

      Brothers;

      It is with great sorrow that I announce the passing of our dear
      brother, and friend, Jim Lutz.

      Jim passed away Friday evening at 5:50 PM. Jim was with his wife
      Sarah, step-son Rob and grandson, Josh.

      One of Jim's last wishes was to have the Great Northern Union sing at
      his Memorial Service. There's nowhere we would want to be but at the
      side of our specail friend and brother.

      Details of the Memorial Service will soon follow. Please take a moment
      to say a prayer for Jim's wife, Sarah and family.

      Thank you, Roger Stanfield

      --- End forwarded message ---

      Jim was a long time member of the Hilltop Chapter, and the Minnetonka,
      MN Clippers before that. He left us after a long illness - the
      suffering is over. Services are pending and I'll try to get it posted
      in a timely fashion.

      Regards,
      John Kleiber
      Hilltop Chapter