Nashville tickets

  • TAGMASTER@juno.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2001
      I have one full set of Convention and Contest tickets for Nashville that
      I would like to sell, since my wife has decided to pass this one up.
      Personal replies, please.
      Jeb Stewart <tagmaster@...>
    • Walt
      Message 2 of 7 , Jun 8, 2001
        I have two Nashville registrations to sell. Section 104-Row P.

        Price is $150 for the pair.

        Please contact me privately if interested.

        Walt Miller
        Singing Buckeyes
      • charlibari@juno.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jun 24, 2001
          While I don't have any registrations to offer, I do have several tickets
          for some of the other events in Nashville available:

          o 1 ticket to the Sunday night (7:30 pm) Sing! show (Showtime, ); Row
          F;
          $35
          o 1 ticket to the Monday night (7:30 pm) Sing! show (FRED, ); Row G;
          $35
          o 2 tickets to the World Harmony Jamboree, Thursday, 1 pm; Row E; $25
          each

          Please reply privately (for one reason, I'm way behind on my reading of
          the
          H@rmoNet). For best results you may call me:
          o (504)827-5537 (H) any time up to midnight CDT
          o (504)736-2795 (O)
          Both phones have voicemail.

          All the tickets appear to be for excellent seats.

          Many thanks.

          Rechords,
          Charlie Hill
          The Mardi Gras Chorus
          The Greater New Orleans Chapter. SPEBSQSA
          CharliBari @ juno.com <=====remove spaces
          GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
          http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
        • djspebs@aol.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 2 11:52 AM
            Earlier today, I read with interest the post -- "every note offering
            tickets for Nashville is followed almost immediately by someone
            who needs registrations".

            I can't speak for much of the past two weeks (I had set NOMAIL
            since June 19th to 27th) but prior to that it was surely heavy on
            "FOR SALE" side -- including a rash of "Sing" ducats.

            In years past, it seemed there were two to one "NEED TICKETS"
            posts. I'm sure someone has a handle on the exact numbers
            and will educate us properly.

            Dick Johnson
            Great Falls, MT
          • jeckyll151
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 15, 2008
              Regrettably I cannot attend the Nashville convention this year & have 2
              great seats that I need to sell. I was way too proactive and bought
              them in Denver, but was very happy when I saw where we would be sitting.

              If you have knowledge of the Sommett Center, the tickets are on Row AA
              Seats 12 and 13. The price is $295.00 for the pair (that includes
              shipping & Paypal fees). I prefer Paypal, but will take checks/money
              orders.

              e-mail if interested: slowrie151@...

              Thanks, Scott
            • jeckyll151
              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 15, 2008
                Looks like they're gone already... thanks for looking!

                Scott

              • Okorth@aol.com
                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 31, 2008
                  I have two tickets available...Sec 206, Row E, Seats 7-8.

                  Otto,? LaGrange, GA