Derby City Chorus featured on Tuesday Night Swipes Tonight!!!

  • firmbari@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2006
      Hi Netters!

      Tonight, on Tuesday Night Swipes, we will be featuring Girl Talk, the new CD by the four time International Championship Chorus from Harmony Incorporated, the Derby City Chorus, under the direction of Allan Hatton.

      The CD is yet another new CD The Harmony Network has received since we issued our challenge that we needed more ladies choruses and quartets to step up and let us play their music.

      So, why join join us tonight for the best in barbershop, vocal jazz and contemporary a cappella? To listen, simply go to www.harmonize.com/thn and follow the directions for the live broadcast. Our hours are 7:00pm-11:00pm Eastern time.

      We will also have our other regular features, the Mystery Cut, where a lucky listener can win a CD just by guessing who the mystery group is. Last week, Sean Devine (yes, that Sean Devine) guessed Fred singing Love's Old Sweet Song from the 1994 Quartet Champs CD. I guess I'll just have to dig deeper.

      We will also have our Private Stock segment, where selections from our personal libraries will be played.

      Alas, co-host Vinny Haynes is out tonight battling with bronchitis. Vinny, get well quickly!!! We need you back as fast as you can make it!

      In Vinny's place, there may or may not be a guest co-host. As of this typing, I don't know. Perhaps if this mystery co-hoster gets off the phone......................

      So, it looks to be another great show! Why don't you join us?

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel, Host
      Tuesday Night Swipes
      A proud program of The Harmony Network,