MegaCity is Puttin' on the Ritz

  • Jonathan Foster
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      You've just got an invitation through Email.
      Your presence requested May 13th ...

      Feel like Puttin' on your Top hat and Tails?

      While formal attire is not necessary the MegaCity Chorus would love to
      have you come out and see our first show with our new Director Mr. Chris
      Arnold. The show will feature the MegaCity Chorus with special guests
      Random Notes Youth Choir and The Fixx. Also featured will be
      Emcee/Comedian Craig Douglas and Fred Astaire Canada - Ballroom, Latin &
      Showdance Champions - Jeff Fox and Meaghan

      The Show will be held on May 13th at The MacMillan theatre in the Edward
      Johnson Building of the University of Toronto starting a 8pm
      Tickets are $25 and can be ordered by contacting Lynton Reed at
      416-225-5301 or you can download an order form from our website at
      www.megacitychorus.com

      Tickets are going quickly so be sure to order early and avoid
      disappointment ...

      ---

      Jonathan Foster
      (Jonathan.Foster@...)
      VP PR/Marketing - MegaCity Chorus (Greater Toronto Chapter)
      http://MegaCityChorus.com