Blogging...SWD

  • Mike ONeill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      Either our quartet's website doesn't get a whole lot of traffic (which
      is okay because we are still relatively new), or the concept of
      blogging is an unfamiliar one. What does everyone on here think of
      blogging? Do you like it better than a guestbook? The same? Do you
      know what the difference is?

      Check out our site and leave us a message in the blog section. We
      would love to hear from you.

      Also, best of luck to all quartets and choruses competing this weekend
      in Little Rock. We are looking forward to sharing the stage with some
      very talented groups.

      Is this the year of the SWD at International...Max Q and Vocal Majority???

      Mike
      www.VantagePointQuartet.com