Hello group.

  • papamikeno
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      My name is Paul, I'm 35 years of age, and I live in Norway.
      I'm a collector of barbershop sheet music, and a
      barbershopper by heart.
      Unfortunately, there are not many barbershoppers here in
      our cold, God forsaken country, but we have
      at last managed to start a Chorus here in Fredrikstad,
      and we're working on two quartets.

      Well, here's the thing.
      I use Finale, and the in time I'd hoped to add all my BBS-
      arrangements
      to this file-format.
      As I have approximately 2.500 different arrs. that's a h... of a job,
      so I thought:
      Is there anybody out there in the Barbershop world that could
      be interested in a trade?
      Or something?

      I'm open for suggestions. AND help, of course.
      To begin with, I'd like to know if this is just a stupid thought,
      or if it might be useful for someone in the future.

      In harmony
      Paul M. Langgaard