Re: [fwd-list] Dapper Dans

  • Shelley Herman
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2006
      John

      This is just another example that the inmates are in charge of the asylum.

      I think Walt was trying to preserve the feel of early 1900's America for
      future generations. However the present leaders apparently don't subscribe
      to that philosophy and are trying to modernize history. Therefore the
      barbershop quartet is relegated to the same place in history as 78 rpm
      records, honest politicians and wired telephones.

      Pity!

      Shelley Herman
      saherman@...