Re: [bbshop] Fantasy Baseball? Nah, Fantasy Quartettin'

  • GEORGE GORSUCH
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 27, 2006
      Now we're talking! Tho there are many tag singers out there, one guy I'd
      love to have by my side at an afterglow is Don Barnick. He can sing
      whatever part you need, teach whatever part needs to be taught and he knows
      EVERY TAG IN THE ENTIRE WORLD!! Not only that, but he sings tags with the
      joy of a child with a new toy.

      Other guys I have been privileged to tag with:
      Royce Ferguson - what an artist
      Gabe Caretto - "who?" you say, he should be at Indy, singing baritone
      Kinny Ray Hatton - Harmony College Northwest is a great place to tag with
      the best

      Who else?

      George Gorsuch
      Lead - Boise Valley Chordsmen