Bellsouth makes an error [no, that's impossible!]

  • Christopher Baker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2006
      moving is always an adventure, doubly so when you're switching from one
      form of Internet connection to another.

      this morning at 0238, Bellsouth DSL [which i used to have in Port Orange
      and doesn't exist in DeLand] deactivated from the overlap it was set for
      two weeks ago. when it went, it took my Bellsouth Dial-up [which i now have
      in DeLand and was supposed to have been transferred to my current phone
      service two weeks ago and wasn't] with it.

      Bellsouth doesn't stay up late anymore, so i had to wait till this morning
      to yell at them. long story short: i got all my accounts turned back on
      [having to reset every password one at a time, of course] about 20 mins ago.

      this probably means that every Yahoo group i belong to now has me in the
      Bounced mail mode and anything any of you tried to send me bounced with a
      no such email notice.

      as you can see, i'm baaaaack! so resend everything [except all that LARGE
      file stuff that i don't really need unless it's job-related. at dial-up,
      it's too painful] and we'll start again.

      i told them this was going to happen two weeks ago but they assured me they
      had it under control [ha, ha, ha, ha] and it wouldn't. it wasn't my fault.

      sorry, for the bounces.

      thanks.

      QOFM.
      Christopher