TNT on TNS (of THN)

  • firmbari@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hi Netters!

      Tuesday Night Swipes is going to start off with a bang in 2006, as we will be featuring selected cuts from the brand new Toronto Northern Lights CD!

      We have a challenging mystery cut where a listener can win him/herself a new CD and an intriging Private Stock section planned for tonight.

      So, why not tune in for the best in barbershop, vocal jazz and contemporary a cappella tonight between 7:00pm and 11:00pm?

      To listen, simply go to www.harmonize.com/thn and follow the instructions for the live broadcast. If you have a request, give us a call on our toll free (in the continental United States) phone line at 1-877-THN-SONG.

      I hope to chat with you tonight!

      Canto ergo sum

      Marty Israel
      Host, Tuesday Night Swipes