Greetings from WDW

  • Cindy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
      Hello everyone!
      I am here in sunny (even though at the moment it isnt like that)
      Florida at the Old Key West resort at the Disney place. (Hey look me
      up Ed Hinkley!) I checked out the Voices of Liberty group. Just
      phenominal..I LOVE Derrik Johnson's arrangements! I talked with some
      of the members of the group. Apparently Kevin Miles is with the Dapper
      Dans now, and I think so is Tony Derosa. I plan to check out the Dans
      sometime either today or tomorrow. I will give a full report when I
      can. Happy new year everyone!
      Save a spot for me in the THN chatroom after January 7!

      Cindy
    • Dave Cross
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2006
        Just some of the familiar (gold medal) faces in the Dapper Dans
        (Florida) are Kevin Miles, Tony DeRosa, Roger Ross and Drew Kirkman.....