M-AD JUDGE makes the big time on front cover

  • EGPDIR@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2006
      I just received my new copy of the Harmonizer magazine. DEC 2005 issue.

      On the cover are the new quartet champs running out onto the stage, to
      accept their medals.

      But what I noticed, all the way over to the right of the cover, and in the
      pits, Is one of our great M-AD JUDGES Chuck Lower. Way to go CHUCK !!! Then
      I found you again on top of page 14. Twice in one issue.

      We in the M-AD are so proud to have the class of judges like we do. We have
      so many great names, I would run out of room. Yes, I know we also have
      great judges through out the united states. Again too many to mention. I
      just want to say thank you to all those guys in the pits who do not get noticed
      all the time. Sure, at every contest we give them a round of applause.
      But I think these great men should have more done for them. They really
      work very hard at what they do. I happen to know MR LOWER, very well. I not
      only respect him as a human being, I respect him as a great Director, coach,
      also a judge. I also consider him a friend !! When I was having a rough time
      with my health for a while, It was Chuck who called me many times to talk to
      me !!! I hope Chuck, you get to judge in a lot more Internationals in the
      future.GOD BLESS THOSE JUDGES !!!

      ERIC G PHILLIPS
      _EGPDIR@..._ (mailto:EGPDIR@...)

      LEAD - "FOUR MORE QUARTET"