Re: [bbshop] Seeking Contact in Austin TX

  • Richard Evans
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      If time permits, check us out too [40 minutes away].
      The Heart Of Texas [Central Texas Corridor] Chorus [12th place Salt Lake City]

      www.hotchorus.org
      SING-cerely:

      larry4lead@... wrote:
      --- Spooky cooincidence.---
      I was just searching the web for a BBShop Chapter near Austin TX...
      And lo and behold, ... when I check my Harmonet Digest - I see this:
      -----------from Digest #3356------------------------
      Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:46:49 EST
      From: Spebdcm726@...
      Subject: Private

      Will someone from the Austin Chord Rangers Chorus please contact me
      privately.

      Denny Malone
      ------------------------end excerpt---------------

      So,
      I wouild like to echo this request.
      Contact me too! at
      larry4lead@...
      My wife and I will be traveling to Austin TX around the beginning of February, to enjoy the arrival of our first grandchild. And naturally, I would like to visit the local BBShop Chapter and sing/brag a bit.
      I went to the Chord Ranger's web site. But for some reason the "contact Us" button didn't work.... I have the address, and I printed the map....but, I'd just like to have a contact to verify they'll be there on the tuesday night I'm in town.
      I will try and talk my son into accompanying me...but, he has never shown an interest in the past - so it may be futile.
      He lives on South Lake Creek Parkway in Cedar Park,,and we'll probably be staying at a Motel nearby. If you have any membeers from that area, have them drop me an e-mail...and I can let them know of our arrival plans (and maybe I can introduce them to my son).

      Happy New Year
      Larry Robinson
      larry4lead@...
      Lead, Heart of Florida Chorus
      Eustis FL
      formerly sang with:
      Rochester NY - Chorus of the Genesee
      Batavia NY - Holland Land Harmonizers
      Warsaw NY - Chordbuster Chorus

      former Area Counselor/Chapter Coach (counselor) for:
      Rochester, Monroe Co. West, Canandaigua,
      Geneva, Buffalo, East Aurora, Gowanda,
      Hornell, Warsaw and Painted Post

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Rich Evans