Re: Seeking Contact in Austin TX

  • barbershopboy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
      There are actually several fine chapters within driving distance. You
      can barbershop Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. Good luck

      Austin Chord Rangers Chorus
      http://www.swd.org/TheSWD/showChapter.aspx?CID=9063
      TUE at 7:00
      Ascension Lutheran Fellowship Hall
      6420 Hart Lane
      Austin, TX 78727
      (512) 340-0500
      info@...
      http://www.chordrangers.org

      San Marcos Heart of Texas
      http://www.swd.org/TheSWD/showChapter.aspx?CID=9303
      THU at 7:30
      SW Texas State University Music Bldg #70
      601 University Dr
      San Marcos, TX 78666-4616
      (512) 282-6746
      sam@...
      http://www.hotchorus.org

      New Braunfels Hill Country Chorus
      http://www.swd.org/TheSWD/showChapter.aspx?CID=9027
      TUE at 7 PM
      First Baptist Church
      733 Cross Street
      New Braunfels, TX 78130
      (830) 629-5693
      http://www.hillcountrychorus.org

      San Antonio Chordsmen Chorus
      http://www.swd.org/TheSWD/showChapter.aspx?CID=9053
      MON at 7:00
      Western Hills Christian Church
      8535 Huebner Rd
      San Antonio, TX 78240
      (210) 490-4191
      evans@...
      http://www.sachordsmen.org

      grady

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, larry4lead@c... wrote:

      > --- Spooky cooincidence.---
      > I was just searching the web for a BBShop Chapter near Austin TX...
      > And lo and behold, ... when I check my Harmonet Digest - I see this:
      > -----------from Digest #3356------------------------
      > Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:46:49 EST
      > From: Spebdcm726@C...
      > Subject: Private
      >
      > Will someone from the Austin Chord Rangers Chorus please contact me
      > privately.
      >
      > Denny Malone
      > ------------------------end excerpt---------------
      >
      > So,
      > I wouild like to echo this request.
      > Contact me too! at
      > larry4lead@c...
      > My wife and I will be traveling to Austin TX around the beginning of
      February, to enjoy the arrival of our first grandchild. And
      naturally, I would like to visit the local BBShop Chapter and
      sing/brag a bit.
      > I went to the Chord Ranger's web site. But for some reason the
      "contact Us" button didn't work.... I have the address, and I printed
      the map....but, I'd just like to have a contact to verify they'll be
      there on the tuesday night I'm in town.
      > I will try and talk my son into accompanying me...but, he has
      never shown an interest in the past - so it may be futile.
      > He lives on South Lake Creek Parkway in Cedar Park,,and we'll
      probably be staying at a Motel nearby. If you have any membeers from
      that area, have them drop me an e-mail...and I can let them know of
      our arrival plans (and maybe I can introduce them to my son).

      > Happy New Year
      > Larry Robinson
      > larry4lead@c...
      > Lead, Heart of Florida Chorus
      > Eustis FL
      > formerly sang with:
      > Rochester NY - Chorus of the Genesee
      > Batavia NY - Holland Land Harmonizers
      > Warsaw NY - Chordbuster Chorus
      >
      > former Area Counselor/Chapter Coach (counselor) for:
      > Rochester, Monroe Co. West, Canandaigua,
      > Geneva, Buffalo, East Aurora, Gowanda,
      > Hornell, Warsaw and Painted Post

    • Richard Evans
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 2, 2006
        If time permits, check us out too [40 minutes away].
        The Heart Of Texas [Central Texas Corridor] Chorus [12th place Salt Lake City]

        www.hotchorus.org
        SING-cerely:

        Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 20:46:49 EST
        From: Spebdcm726@...

[...]