Metropolitans Meeting Schedule

  • Dan Proctor PAH
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Friends,

      If you planned on visiting the Metropolitans tonight we have moved the
      meeting this week to Thursday. We have a commitment to the Alltel stadium
      to provide help serving refreshments and the Gator Bowl game is today.

      Please reschedule your visit for Thursday, January 5th or Monday, January
      9th.

      Let's Go METS!

      Dan Proctor
      President, The Metropolitans, <http://metropolitans.org/>
      http://Metropolitans.org
      2006 Sunshine District International Chorus Representative
      2005 Sunshine District Chorus Champion

      NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s)
      and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender, and/or,
      (ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under
      applicable Florida and federal law, including, but not limited to, the
      appropriate privacy standards. Receipt by anyone other than the named
      recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege. Thank you in
      advance for your compliance with this notice.