In Search Of . . District and International Convention Lapel pins

  • Grady Kerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
      Hi guys

      Happy New Year

      OK, I'm very close being done. Still missing just a few

      Will YOU help?

      If you have any you wish to donate, I'm also sending all my extras to those
      who have contacted me and are also looking.

      Here's the list

      International Convention Lapel pins

      Missing 1996, 1997 and 1999

      District Lapel Pins

      Dixie (new version)

      Far Western (new version)

      Mid-Atlantic

      Northeastern (original, not 50th anniversary)

      Rocky Mountain

      Sunshine (new version)

      Seneca Land (original version)

      Please contact me directly