Re: [bbshop] new years wishes ???

  • Joe Johnson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      Big dreams? Well, it would be nice to hear at least one of my arrangements
      on the stage at Indianapolis!

      JOE JOHNSON
      House of Joseph Music
      http://www.bbsmusic.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        In a message dated 1/1/2006 8:33:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
        490so2nd@... writes:

        Big dreams? Well, it would be nice to hear at least one of my arrangements
        on the stage at Indianapolis!

        JOE JOHNSON
        House of Joseph Music
        _http://www.bbsmusic.com_ (http://www.bbsmusic.com)

        ....wait yer turn bub............been doing this for 50 years.....I'm next..

        eh

      • Charlie Alvarez
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
          Big dreams barbershop-wise? Hmmm....maybe to re-join the Society after my now 10 year hiatus. I'd be working on 15 years now if I had maintained my membership. :(

          EGPDIR@... wrote: HAPPY 2006 EVERYBODY !!! May it be Healthy, Happy, Peaceful, and
          Harmonious !!!!!

          Does anybody have any "BIG" Dreams for 2006 ??? Barbershop wise ??

          Happy New Year !!! ENJOY !!!

          Charlie Alvarez, ex-BHS member
          ex-SWDer stuck in SE Michigan
          Former Tenor - Hill Country Chorus, New Braunfels, TX
          Former Lead - Heart of Texas Chorus, Central TX Corridor(San Marcos), TX