new years wishes ???

  • EGPDIR@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
      HAPPY 2006 EVERYBODY !!! May it be Healthy, Happy, Peaceful, and
      Harmonious !!!!!

      Does anybody have any "BIG" Dreams for 2006 ??? Barbershop wise ??

      Happy New Year !!! ENJOY !!!

      ERIC G PHILLIPS
      _EGPDIR@..._ (mailto:EGPDIR@...)

      LEAD - FOUR MORE QUARTET
      LEAD - LEHIGH VALLEY HARMONIZERS CHORUS

      2005 - NORTHERN DIVISION MOST IMPROVED CHORUS.
      M-AD

    • Joe Johnson
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
        Big dreams? Well, it would be nice to hear at least one of my arrangements
        on the stage at Indianapolis!

        JOE JOHNSON
        House of Joseph Music
        http://www.bbsmusic.com

      • Ehink557@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
          In a message dated 1/1/2006 8:33:42 AM Eastern Standard Time,
          490so2nd@... writes:

          Big dreams? Well, it would be nice to hear at least one of my arrangements
          on the stage at Indianapolis!

          JOE JOHNSON
          House of Joseph Music
          _http://www.bbsmusic.com_ (http://www.bbsmusic.com)

          ....wait yer turn bub............been doing this for 50 years.....I'm next..

          eh

        • Charlie Alvarez
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 1, 2006
            Big dreams barbershop-wise? Hmmm....maybe to re-join the Society after my now 10 year hiatus. I'd be working on 15 years now if I had maintained my membership. :(

            EGPDIR@... wrote: HAPPY 2006 EVERYBODY !!! May it be Healthy, Happy, Peaceful, and
            Harmonious !!!!!

            Does anybody have any "BIG" Dreams for 2006 ??? Barbershop wise ??

            Happy New Year !!! ENJOY !!!

            Charlie Alvarez, ex-BHS member
            ex-SWDer stuck in SE Michigan
            Former Tenor - Hill Country Chorus, New Braunfels, TX
            Former Lead - Heart of Texas Chorus, Central TX Corridor(San Marcos), TX