In Search Of . . District and International Convention Lapel pins

  • Grady Kerr
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 18, 2005
      Hi guys

      OK, I'm very close to being done. Still missing just a few

      International Convention Lapel pins

      Missing 1996, 1997 and 1999

      District Lapel Pins

      Dixie (new version)

      Far Western (new version)

      Mid-Atlantic

      Northeastern (original, not 50th anniversary)

      Rocky Mountain

      Sunshine (new version)

      Seneca Land (original version)

      If you have any you wish to donate, I'm also sending all my extras to

      those who have contacted me and are also looking.

      Please contact me directly

      Thanks

      Grady Kerr
      Barbershop Historian / Webmaster / AIC Medallion Editor
      9498 East Valley Ranch Pkwy #1107
      Irving, Texas 75063
      214 57 GKERR (214.574.5377)

      www.GradyWilliamKerr.com <http://www.gradywilliamkerr.com/>

      Grady@...

      My memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

      Also, my memory's not as sharp as it used to be.

    • Grady Kerr
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2006
        Hi guys

        Happy New Year

        OK, I'm very close being done. Still missing just a few

        Will YOU help?

        If you have any you wish to donate, I'm also sending all my extras to those
        who have contacted me and are also looking.

        Here's the list

        International Convention Lapel pins

        Missing 1996, 1997 and 1999

        District Lapel Pins

        Dixie (new version)

        Far Western (new version)

        Mid-Atlantic

        Northeastern (original, not 50th anniversary)

        Rocky Mountain

        Sunshine (new version)

        Seneca Land (original version)

        Please contact me directly