San Jose / BAM...BAM Jose?

  • DTM
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
      I've been hearing rumors for a while now about a possible merger of
      San Jose and BAM.

      The latest rumor is that Dr. Lyne conducted a joint meeting of the two
      chapters on Monday night (11/28).

      If the rumors are true, does anyone know how it went?

      Inquiring minds would like to know...

      Daryl T. Meek
      Frank Thorne Chapter, M-AD
      Lead, The Hepcat Social Club
    • Chris Slacke
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 2005
        --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "DTM" <dtmeek@p...> wrote:

        > I've been hearing rumors for a while now about a possible merger of
        > San Jose and BAM.
        >
        > The latest rumor is that Dr. Lyne conducted a joint meeting of the
        two
        > chapters on Monday night (11/28).
        >
        > If the rumors are true, does anyone know how it went?
        >
        > Inquiring minds would like to know...
        >
        > Daryl T. Meek
        > Frank Thorne Chapter, M-AD
        > Lead, The Hepcat Social Club

        Wow, Daryl, the silence is deafing!!! (Sounds to me like everyone
        was told to keep his trap shut until Lyne decides whether or not to
        take the plunge...)

        SanJoBAM

        Chris Slacke
        Happy in DurHAM