Mentioning Names-Shirley Jones-Music Man Fame

  • bostonshrimp
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 9, 2005
      Dear Dan and Music Man Fans

      Yes, You're right. The Boston Common does that song and it IS on
      their recording.

      And 'speaking of mentioning names' Shirley Jones of Marian the
      Librarian fame was a guest of my Radisson Hotel in Boston last week.

      My idol! What a thrill to meet her in person... and she looks
      great! Ms. Jones looks very much like our friend, Judy Steinkamp.
      (Yes, Lloyd's child bride.) I've been singing ever since I saw her
      and my heart won't let me stop. Ah, what a way to live!

      Love to you all,
      Rosalind Severs-Frizzell
      The Boston Shrimp---