American music on Tuesday Night Swipes tonight

  • firmbari@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2005
      Hi Netters!

      Tonight, on Tuesday Night Swipes, we will feature music about America, including places, people and Patriotic selections, on this election day evening.

      So, if you're just not in the mood for political analyses or election projections with 4% of the vote counted, why don't you join us as we bring you the best of barbershop, vocal jazz and contemporary a cappella?

      We are at www.harmonize.com/thn and the show is 7:00pm-11:00pm Eastern time. Just go to the website and follow the directions for the live broadcast and the chat room. If you like, give us a call on our toll free (in the continental United States) phone at 1-877-THN-SONG.

      I hope to play your favorite music for you tonight on Tuesday Night Swipes.

      Marty Israel, host
      Tuesday Night Swipes
      A proud program of The Harmony Network
      Where ALL the good singers have gone!