Re: [bbshop] Finale: music writing program

  • WillHrpr@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 7, 2005
      I use PRINT MUSIC, a product of FINALE. While I certainly haven't mastered
      it, I find it quite convenient to use, especially since they provide templates
      for Barbershop arranging. I purchased it in 2001 at the International
      Convention in Nashville for $69.95, I believe, and I also think it's listed in the
      Society's catalog.

      Bill Harper, Director Emeritus
      THE NEW GANG ON THE CORNER
      Riverside, CA Chapter, SPEBSQSA, Inc./BHS