Come to Warm Sunny Florida in January!

  • Rhonda Payton
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      The holiday rush is fast approaching. So take a few moments to plan a weekend getaway after the madness is over. Just think - a whole weekend of music, friends, a fantastic guest faculty and a first class hotel to pamper you.

      Why not come to the beautiful Orlando, Florida area the weekend of January 20-22, 2006 for Region 9's Winter Workshop regional meeting?

      Here's your chance to get away from all that rain, snow and cold. Enjoy beautiful crystal blue skies, temperatures between 65°F and 75°F and a 4-diamond resort on Walt Disney World property. And of course we have to mention that our featured faculty will be the warm and talented 2003 Queens of Harmony Swinglish Mix.

      Check out Region 9's website for all the details and registration forms: http://www.harmonize.com/SAIregion9/calendar.htm

      Hope to see you in January!

      Rhonda L. Payton
      SAI Region 9 Events Coordinator