Re: [bbshop] Looking for arrangement of an Irish song ... I think it's Irish:)

  • Tom Schleier
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      That might even have been Pre-Ripcord for Ken.

      A dumb B&W serial about sky divers (I watched it). It was my second favorite after Sea Hunt.

      Tom Schleier
      Dumb B&W serial fan.

      Allen Neeley <neeleya@...> wrote:
      Looking for an arrangement of "Down by the Glenside" which I beleive
      is an Irish song. If you are unfamiliar with it, it was sung by Ken
      Curtis (i.e. pre-Festus days) on the John Wayne movie, Rio Grande. I
      may also have the title "Bold Fenian Men". Very haunting song. I
      would be interested in an arrangement of anytype, male, female, mixed,
      solo, and so on. Thanks.

      Allen Neeley, Music VP
      Southern Splendor Chorus
      Athens, AL