RE: [bbshop] Curiosity

  • Frederick W. Sturke
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 6, 2005
      Heck, Joe, as teens, we -- perhaps aided by inebriants -- did try to look
      for the deeper meanings of "Stairway". I am not sure we ever came up with
      anything worth a lick! You are right, maybe historians in a yet undefined
      era might come up with something!

      Thanks for the interp on "Blue Tail Fly". Believe it or not, we have had a
      few kitchen table discussions about the lyrics of that song!

      Derick Sturke
      I Can See Clearly Window Service
      Oakdale Sunrise Rotary
      St. Matthias Episcopal Church
      Barbershop Harmony Society

      ....song interpretation is not a science, and the passage of time hasn't
      made things any easier. A hundred years from now God knows what they'll make
      of "Stairway to Heaven."