Re: Planning BBS Events

  • Rhonda Payton
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2005
      Hi Sam,

      I've used Microsoft Project in the past to plan regional events.
      (Since I'm a certified PMP project manager in IT it's kind of a
      habit :-) Project has been only somewhat useful because most of the
      parties I deal with (hotels, A/V guys, etc.) don't have it and their
      schedules are out of my control. I've pretty much gone back to
      using a spreadsheet because almost everyone I interact with has
      Excel.

      Good luck!

      Rhonda L. Payton
      SAI Region 9 Events Coordinator
      tenorfun @ yahoo . com

      --- In bbshop@yahoogroups.com, "Sam Sloane" <sed@s...> wrote:

      > Hey Harmonetters!
      >
      > Does anybody out there use Project Planning Software to help
      execute
      > Chapter events like Annual show, Singing Valentines etc???
      <clipped>