Fun! Fun! Fun!

  • Ehink557@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2005
      My Three Sons quartet was recently featured on a local PBS - WEDU program
      called, A Gulf Coast Journal, with Jack Perkins. Video of that episode will
      begin running for a week, beginning this Friday, Nov. 4th on their website....

      Go to _www.wedu.org_ (http://www.wedu.org/)
      Click on "Programming" on the top black bar
      Under Local Programming, find "A Gulf Coast Journal"
      Under the photo where it says "See the latest AGCJ", click on "Quicktime"
      to view the segment on My Three Sons, which is first up. The half-hour
      program closes with a few more seconds of My Three Sons under the credits, and info
      on how to order a DVD of the show.

      Enjoy!

      Blessings!
      Stephen, Nathanael, Michael & David Ditchfield
      My Three Sons

      (941) 923-2013

      _www.ditchfieldfamilysingers.com_ (http://www.ditchfieldfamilysingers.com/)
      _www.chorusofthekeys.org_ (http://www.chorusofthekeys.org/)